Use this section if you're not sure how our checkout process works or have other technical issues. We have a separate dried flowers and lavender FAQ for questions about our natural products.
Do scroll down this list of questions to see if anything is helpful, but if not, do get in touch via our Contact page!
- Have you got a search function? Yes, it's top right on the page and a really quick way of seeing if we have the flowers you're looking for.
- How can I view my cart? Just click on the shopping basket icon top right next to the search box.
- How can I sign in? Registering is optional but you can sign in or register by clicking on the Profile icon top right.
- Do you deliver outside the UK? Sorry not currently due to extended papework requirements since Brexit. Dried flowers, petals, dried lavender and other natural botanicals tend to be lumped in with fresh plants which seems to confuse the authorities.
- How much is delivery? We charge £3.99 for standard UK delivery for any order less than 20Kg and send by First Class Royal Mail or Next Day courier at our discretion.
- How long does delivery take? Delivery takes about 4 working days from payment - this includes a dispatch aim of three working days plus one day with the post / courier. But please be aware that covid may have local unpredictable affects with delivery services, so do plan to order a bit earlier than needed if you can.
- My order is urgent? Let us know if you need the flowers quickly and we'll see what we can do, be it sending by Special Delivery (charged extra) or dispatching quickly.
- Can I have a VAT receipt? The paperwork you receive in the package is a VAT receipt, but if you can't find it, do get in touch and we'll email you one.
- Do I have to register? No it's entirely optional. If you think you might order more than once it's probably worth it to save time typing in your contact details repeatedly. You can also use it to check the progress of your orders.
- Do you have a separate trade / wholesale login? No - register if you like as above, and for the best discounts look for the biggest pack sizes and our Wholesale category. If a product isn't listed with a large pack size available, it usually means we can't offer a trade discount on that item. Our Wholesale Lavender department in particular is very busy, selling thousands of kilos a year.
- I placed an order but didn't receive a confirmation email? This is a frequent problem - usually your order has been placed successfully but the email went in your spam folder. This often happens with Hotmail in particular. Do get in touch if you're not sure.
- I'm not sure if my payment was successful? Sometimes, as with any online shop, the payment gateway (in our case Worldpay for cards or PayPal) might fail to communicate with the shop. You should receive a separate email confirming payment. If you have any concerns, do contact us and we'll check!
- Where's my parcel - I haven't had a dispatch email yet? Dispatch emails are sent out on the day we send an item. It is our delivery aim to dispatch orders within three working days of payment. We would expect to contact you if there is a problem.
- Where's my parcel - I had a dispatch email but nothing's arrived? If you received a dispatch email but the parcel didn't arrive within a few days, do get in touch as we may be able to track it for you.
- I'm not happy with my delivery? Do let us know! Please get in touch by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org - the easiest way to do this is by replying to your dispatch email, then we have all the info we need to identify the order. Just tell us what you think is wrong and we'll do our best to sort it out quickly to your satisfaction.
Other pages you may find of interest include:
About our dried flowers and lavender business
How we started in dry florals
Choosing lavender grains
Choosing lavender products
Choosing rose buds
Choice of confetti petals
Buying a dry flower bunch, stems, grasses and seed heads